WELCOME BACK to all of the clients of the Kenora Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre! We are now PHYSICALLY OPEN!
Over the past month, we have been building upon our existing protocols, have taken additional precautions and have implemented greater measures to keep our workplace clean, and our staff and visitors safe from the spread of COVID-19. We have:
- expanded our symptom screening measures of all staff and visitors
- staggered appointments to ensure proper physical distance
- installed protective cough/sneeze guards in the reception area
- increased sanitization standards
- expanded the use of personal protective equipment
We feel confident in our ability to deliver our treatments in the safest manner for both our clients and our staff!
If you require an appointment, you can call the clinic at 468-3631, and we will get you into the schedule. We will continue to offer virtual physiotherapy assessments and treatments.
We have put together a short video that we would like all of our clients to watch prior to coming into the clinic. It will describe the new processes we have in place and what to expect when coming in for treatment during this COVID-19 time.
We are looking forward to seeing you!